Here in Australia we receive IP blocks for PPPoE connections. Since the IP is dynamically assigned to us we can’t manually add a “secondary IP” like you would with a static connection.
So what do you need to do?
Configure an IP pool!
- Go to Policy & Objects > Objects > IP Pools
- Specify whether it’s IPv4 or IPv6 and give a name
- Leave the type as Overload (unless you have a requirement to use the other types)
- Enter the additional IP’s given to you from your ISP
- Now that you’ve configured your IP pool you can allocate inbound services to those additional IP’s. Configure your VIPs, VIP groups, and policies to use these additional IP’s and of course Test!